Our mission is to energize employee lives, business performance and society through positive people practices consulting.
Why should a company’s leadership team adopt, model and promote positive people practices?
- Increased productivity
- Increased number of applications for each open position
- Attract better talent
- Employees are less resistant to change
- Employees are more engaged and invested in company
- Lower health care costs
- Lower worker’s compensation costs
- Lower absenteeism rates
- Lower turnover
- Higher quality products and services
- Improved financial performance
- Improve the profitability and growth of your business.
- One of the most important things you can do to enhance the psychological and emotional well-being of your employees.
- Enhances the quality of life for employees, reduces stress and increases the happiness quotient.
- Employees are in their productivity and creativity zone faster and longer.
- Great places to work contribute to society through economic growth, volunteerism and contributions to charitable organizations.