Our friends at Winning Workplaces recently posted their top 10 workplace research summaries on their website. One particular piece of research by Randstad states that company culture is a potential secret weapon for businesses to retain workers, increase productivity and morale.
What are the elements of a powerful company culture? According to Randstad’s research, it is related to the following:
- Strong trust relationships (57%)
- Customer focus (55%)
- High accountability standards (50%)
- Commitment to training and development (47%)
- Compensation and reward programs (45%)
- Support for innovation and new ideas (42%)
- Useful resources, technology and tools (41%)
- Emphasis on recruiting and retaining outstanding employees (40%)
How well does this describe your company culture? Measure yourself against the best to learn how to be the best.
Graphic credit: under30ceo.com