Company Culture Called a Secret Weapon by Researchers
Our friends at Winning Workplaces recently posted their top 10 workplace research summaries on their website. One particular piece of research by Randstad states that company culture is a potential secret weapon for businesses to retain workers, increase productivity and morale.
What are the elements of a powerful company culture? According to Randstad’s research, it is related to the following:
- Strong trust relationships (57%)
- Customer focus (55%)
- High accountability standards (50%)
- Commitment to training and development (47%)
- Compensation and reward programs (45%)
- Support for innovation and new ideas (42%)
- Useful resources, technology and tools (41%)
- Emphasis on recruiting and retaining outstanding employees (40%)
How well does this describe your company culture? Measure yourself against the best to learn how to be the best.
Graphic credit: under30ceo.com