10 Steps to Positively Change the American Workplace
What is my big dream? To positively change the American workplace with the following 10 steps.
- Have an audience with all CEOs.
- Provide an overwhelmingly, convincing, transformational message about why CEOs should treat all people, especially employees and leaders, with dignity, trust and respect.
- Ask CEOs to participate and oversee the development of their organization’s work/life guidelines promoting the dignity, trust and respect of all people.
- Obtain a commitment from all CEOs to live the message.
- Encourage CEOs to frequently communicate and teach the meaning behind their work/life guidelines.
- Employees and leaders who do not follow their work/life guidelines will be politely asked to leave the organization.
- Only allow employees and leaders inside the organization who will commit to live by their work/life guidelines.
- Provide assistance to CEOs in the development of their work/life guidelines.
- Watch these organizations grow and experience success beyond their wildest dreams.
- Welcome late adopters to this way of life, but make sure it is for the right reasons.
I’m working on my big dream. How about you?