Call us today at 918.231.5781

10 Rules for a Better Life and Career

10 Rules for a Better Life and Career

Are you looking for a way to improve the quality of your life and career? Below are the ten hard and fast recommendations:

#1

Your career should not be your top priority.

#2

Remain true to yourself by using your God-given skills and abilities.

#3

Be kind and courteous 99% of the time and forceful and direct, when needed, the other 1% of the time.

#4

Set aside at least one day each week to unplug, rest and re-energize yourself.

#5

Show gratitude and respect to the elders in your life and profession.

#6

Never stab people in the back or play dirty.

#7

Be happy for the success of others and help others succeed.

#8

Develop your own ideas and resist the temptation to steal ideas from others.

#9

Stand up for your friends and coworkers.

#10

Be content with your life and work.

 

Kevin Kennemer is founder of The People Group based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Kevin is driven by his passion for company owners and their need to earn a profit, employees’ desire for a positive and fulfilling work experience, and the community that benefits when both groups do well.

0 Comments

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*