7 secrets to a successful business
- Be honest and kind.
- Treat all people with respect.
- Honorably gain people’s trust by living your values 24/7.
- Treat your employees better than your customers; then your employees will treat customers like royalty.
- Only hire or retain people willing to live and work by The Golden Rule: Treat others as you want to be treated.
- Openly admit your mistakes and don’t be afraid to apologize.
- Strive for excellence in all things; leaders and employees are to learn the business inside and out.
The obscure we eventually see. The completely obvious takes longer. — Edward R. Murrow