Some people are simply, well, annoying. Unaware of their distracting and irritating behavior, they drive workers out of their minds. Based on findings from The People Group research team, below are the 21 most annoying habits at work.
21 Annoying Habits at Work
- Walking too close behind people
- Blowing your nose while walking too close behind people.
- Jumping in line at the coffee counter.
- Paying it backward at the coffee counter.
- Peeking over cubicles to see if someone is at their desk.
- Carrying-on conversations while peeking over someone’s cubicle.
- Talking on your cell phone while in the elevator.
- Talking really loud on your cell phone while in the elevator.
- Dressing like Duck Dynasty at work.
- Using the Duck Dynasty duck call for email notifications.
- Showing up 30 minutes early in the lobby for a scheduled meeting.
- Showing up 30 minutes early in the lobby for a scheduled meeting while taking selfies with the receptionist.
- Running in the hallway.
- Running in the hallway to be first in line at the potluck lunch.
- Making lime jello for the potluck lunch.
- Putting sardines in the lime jello at the potluck lunch (a true story).
- Wearing a Hawaiian shirt to work.
- Wearing a Hawaiian shirt with a bundle of chest hair sticking out.
- Crunching on chips and salsa at their desk.
- Belching while crunching on chips and salsa at their desk.
- Belching at work, period.
Please make comments if you have other annoying work habits to report.